The Kerry Hypnotherapy Clinic was established in 2006 by Finbarr O’Reilly. It is based in Tralee and provides a confidential service, unique to the needs of each client.
The World Health Organisation defines health as
“a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
The aim of The Kerry Hypnotherapy Clinic is to help clients reach this goal and become happier by -
- eliminating fears, doubts, phobias and panic attacks
- removing self limiting beliefs such as guilt, lack of self esteem and low self confidence
- overcoming the negative effects of past trauma
- easing physical problems which have a significant psychological component
- relieving pain (following a G.P.’s advice)
- dissolving negative thought patterns
- maximising performance whether it be in sports, in exams, in interviews, in business or any other area.
- discarding destructive habits such as cigarettes, overeating, alcohol, drugs.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Rapid and powerful change for your benefit
Read more about our hypnotherapy sessions
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
As effective as medication in treating depression and certain anxiety disorders
Read more about CBT
Smoking will kill 50% of smokers.
Read more about how to stop smoking
Suggestion Therapy & Analysis
Remove the blocks to your happiness
Read more about Suggestion therapy & analysis
Develop & control peak performance
Read more about Sports / Performance Hypnosis
For a free half hour no obligation consultation
P: 086 231 9132